Holy Island - Lindisfarne
Welcome to The Hut. A detached, high quality wood clad bungalow with large decking area set in a well maintained garden with plenty of off road parking.
Stunning views over the island to Lindisfarne Castle and the Farne Islands beyond. On the approach road to the small village of Holy Island
The Hut is in a quiet location, perfect for access to all areas of the beautiful island.
Ideal for 4 people between one king size bed and one twin bedroom.
With cloakroom ( Toilet / basin ).
Well equipped bright, modern fitted kitchen, with electric oven / hob. Upright fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster. Iron and ironing board. Large table with seating for six. TV with freeview.
Bright, airy, well appointed and comfortable lounge with huge picture window giving superb views to Lindisfarne Castle and the Farne Islands beyond. Three sofas. Large coffee table. Flat screen TV with freeview and DVD player for your own films. Door access to the rear garden and decking area.
King size bed, fitted wardrobes, bedside units and views over the garden to the castle beyond.
Twin single beds, fitted wardrobes, bedside units and views over the garden.
WC, hand basin, fitted bath with handheld shower head.
- Parking for five cars on private tarmac driveway.
- Covered single carport.
- Large decking area to rear of property.
- Large sheltered garden, sun for most of the day, grassed with well maintained planted borders, secure boundary.
- Summer house with seating.
- Outdoor garden furniture.
- Linen and towels provided for 4 people.
- Oil fired central heating. ( Electricity and heating included. )
- Travel cot and highchair available ( Please book in advance.)
- The Hut is strictly no smoking.
- Well behaved pet(s) welcome. (Please inform us at the time of booking.)
Available all year.
Weekly lets only, Friday to Friday.