Holy Island - Lindisfarne
Welcome to The Hut. A detached, high quality wood clad bungalow with
large decking area set in a well maintained garden with plenty of off
road parking. Stunning views over the island to Lindisfarne Castle and
the Farne Islands beyond. On the approach road to the small village of
Holy Island The Hut is in a quiet location, perfect for access to all
areas of the beautiful island.
For up to 4 people, between one king size and one twin bedroom.
With cloakroom ( Toilet / basin ).
Well equipped, bright, modern fitted kitchen, with electric oven and
Upright fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster.
Excellent selection of cooking equipment, crockery and utensils.
Large table with seating for six.
TV with freeview.
Bright, airy, well appointed and comfortable lounge with huge picture
window giving superb views to Lindisfarne Castle and the farne Islands
Three sofas, large coffee table, TV with Freeview and DVD player for your own films.
BT WiFi hub.
Door access to the rear garden area and decking area.
King sized bed, fitted wardrobe, bedside units and views over the garden
to the castle beyond.
Twin single beds, fitted wardrobes, bedside units and views over the
WC, hand basin and fitted bath with handheld shower head.
Luxury double walk in shower with rainforest overhead and handheld
Heated towel rail.
- Parking for multiple cars on private tarmac driveway.
- Covered single carport.
- Large decking area to rear of property.
- Large sheltered garden, sun for most of the day, grassed with well maintained planted borders.
- Secure boundary.
- Summer house with seating.
- Outdoor garden furniture.
- Linen and towels provided for 4 people.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Washing machine in external building.
- Free WiFi through the property.
- Oil fired central heating. ( Electricity and heating included )
- Travel cot and high chair available ( Please book in advance )
- The Hut is strictly no smoking.
- Well behaved pet(s) welcome. Please inform us at the time of booking.
Available all year.
Weekly lets only, Friday to Friday.