THIS IS A CLICKABLE GALLERY SITE
1, St Aidans Cottages
Welcome to our home on Holy Island. We are pleased
to share with you our delightfully modernised, 18th
century cottage. St Aidan's Cottages stands in the
heart of the village, a short walk to the beach, St Mary's
Church and all local amenities. Excellent for those
seeking a quiet retreat, walking or bird watching holiday.
Sleeps four persons in two bedrooms.
An historic stone built fisherman's cottage, completely renovated in 2010. Original charm and character has been maintained with an
exceptionally high specification of fixtures, fittings and furnishings. Parking is available opposite.
- Entrance hallway into:
- Large oak floored lounge with log burning fire, beamed ceiling, colour TV, Freeview, DVD, CD and iPod player.
- Under stairs cloak, Whb, WC.
- Kitchen-diner with tiled floor, wooden units with integrated; oven, microwave, ceramic hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and granite work surfaces. Table and chairs. Quality new crockery and equipment.
- Oak stable door leads from kitchen to secluded sunny stone flagged patio with garden furniture.
- Bedroom one: double bed with ensuite bathroom with bath, over shower Whb and WC, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom two: twin single beds with ensuite shower room, with large shower, Whb, WC and heated towel rail.
Oil fired central heating and boiler provides hot water on demand. All power, quality bed linen is included in rental price but not towels.
|SORRY - NO SMOKING AND NO PETS|
||All year, with short breaks considered in low season.
Mandy and Glynn Walker|
Mobile: 07811 326204