THIS IS A CLICKABLE GALLERY SITE
Skylark is a very comfortable single-storey house on the edge of the village on Holy Island.
It was completely refurbished in 2018 and has a gorgeous open plan sitting room/kitchen/dining room with
floor to ceiling windows looking out over the back garden towards the farm, castle and harbour. There's a cosy wood-burning stove for winter.
Skylark: view from the conservatory
Sleeps up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms (double and twin).
- Very spacious open plan sitting room/kitchen/dining area with wood-burning stove, TV, DVD player and Sonos sound system
- Kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine, tumble drier
- Bedroom 1 - with double bed
- Bedroom 2 - with twin beds
- Bathroom with washbasin, shower over bath and underfloor heating.
- Oil-fired central heating throughout
- All Power & Bed Linen included
- Free WiFi
- Front and back gardens with garden furniture on the terrace in the back garden
- Drive with parking for two cars
|Apologies: No Pets & No Smokers|
||Price on application.
||Available all year.
Mobile: 07971 965353
please mention lindisfarne links when replying to this advertisement.