THIS IS A CLICKABLE GALLERY SITE
|Available following renovation from July 2018|
Skylark is a very comfortable bungalow on the edge of the village on Holy Island. It has a gorgeous, sunny conservatory and a
back garden looking out over open fields towards the farm, castle and harbour. There's a cosy wood-burning stove in the sitting room.
Skylark: view from the conservatory
Sleeps up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms (double and twin).
- Large sitting room with wood-burning stove, TV, DVD player and CD player
- Lovely sunny conservatory (the dining table is in the conservatory from around April to October)
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, espresso machine, fridge-freezer, washing machine, tumble drier (in conservatory)
- Bedroom 1 - with double bed and washbasin - travel cot for babies available
- Bedroom 2 - with twin beds
- Bathroom with washbasin, bath and shower over bath
- Oil-fired central heating throughout
- All Power & Bed Linen included
- Front and back gardens with garden furniture
- Drive with parking for two cars
|Apologies: No Pets & No Smokers|
||Price on application.
||Available all year.
Mobile: 07971 965353
please mention lindisfarne links when replying to this advertisement.