THIS IS A CLICKABLE GALLERY SITE
Accommodation in spacious and well equipped 2-bedroom 17th century house with views of Lindisfarne Castle, Bamburgh Castle and the coast.
Sleeping up to 5 persons.
Seaburn House was originally part of the garrison to Lindisfarne castle. There are views from both bedrooms of respectively Lindisfarne and Bamburgh Castles and the coast. The property has a large kitchen including a multi-fuel burner. Outside there is a lovely sun-filled garden. Holy Island is an idyllic spot for all; families, artists, photographers, bird-watchers, walkers etc.
- Two double bedrooms upstairs with kingsize beds.
- Bathroom is en-suite to both bedrooms.
- All duvets and pillows provided
- Bedlinen hire available on request
- Large well equipped kitchen complete with electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Spacious sitting room Colour TV
- Storage heaters.
- Large sunny garden.
- Travel cot is available on request.
- Rollaway bed is available on request.
- Sorry NO PETS
- We do have a NO SMOKING policy
Price on application.
All year opening.
Mrs. K. Hepburn (agent)
Phone: +44 (0)1289 331056