Links View House
Northumberland TD15 2SG
Relax in our beautifully decorated, spacious and comfortable Grade II listed house, situated close to the village centre.
Most of the house dates from 1800 and previous to this the cellars formed part of a
military garrison for the castle.
4 bedroom self-catering house sleeping up to 8 + infants.
Large, well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room with dishwasher, washer/drier, electric oven/hob and microwave. Living room with TV, video, DVD CD player and radio. Ground floor toilet.
1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, bathroom with toilet.
1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, both with wash handbasins, separate toilet.
- 2 Cots, highchair, games, toys and hundreds of books.
- Central heating throughout.
- Yard, two patios, outdoor furniture and barbeque.
- Up to two dogs welcome in kitchen.
- Ideally placed for walks from the front door and all local
attractions. Details of our favourite walks, beauty
spots and activities are all provided in a guest folder.
- Non-smokers only.
- All power included in rent.
- All bedding and towels included
Price on application