THIS IS A CLICKABLE GALLERY SITE
The Bungalow - Holy Island
Mrs. Maureen Porter
TD15 2SE, UK
Telephone: +44 (0)1289 389308
Quality accommodation with excellent access to all facets of our lovely island. An
established and quiet location on the edge of the village with views of Lindisfarne
Castle. Those already familiar with the island will especially appreciate the
convenience of our off-road parking and tranquillity of our secluded garden.
- Three rooms - all en-suite with shower.
- Double and Twin bedded rooms.
- Independent access to guest accommodation.
- Two rooms with outlook towards Lindisfarne Castle.
- Hospitality tray, Hairdryer, Colour TV/freeview.
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Large Private Car Park and Secluded Garden.
- Children over 13 years.
Sorry no pets and Non Smoking
A range of choices are available from our
inclusive breakfast menu which amongst other items features the
award-winning 'Bamburgh Bangers' and other local produce when
available. Vegetarians are similarly catered for.
Unless otherwise agreed, we request guests departing
to check-out by 10am and those arriving to check-in between 2pm and 5pm.
|Bed & Breakfast Rates:
|2 to 4 nights||£85.00/night||£90.00/night||£90.00/night||£95.00/night
|5 nights plus||£80.00/night||£85.00/night||£85.00/night||£90.00/night
|1 x Person||£75.00/night||£80.00/night||£85.00/night||£85.00/night
|Minimum stay: 2-nights
Deposit: First Night in Advance
Maximum room occupancy: 2 persons
Payment and Deposit
- Payment by UK cash or most credit/debit cards.
- Customer Deposits: Full payment of the first night is required as deposit.
- Deposits are NON-returnable unless the booking is cancelled by ourselves.
- No Show: In the event of non-arrival, for whatever reason, we
reserve the right to recover the loss for the whole of the
contracted period. (We understand that in the event of 'no-show'
or 'late cancellation' customers may obtain holiday insurance from