Twin/Family/Triple [En-suite], King Size Double [Private Bathroom], King Size Single [Private Bathroom]
All our rooms are comfortably furnished, some with antique furniture. The original window seats and shutters still feature. Scenic country views in all directions. The heated rooms are each fully equiped with TV, hospitality trays, radios and hair driers. A selection of videos are available on request in the downstairs guest lounge.
There is also a ground floor cloakroom.
- First and Last accommodation for Holy Island
- Superb Location for exploring the area
- Local pickups for walkers
- Tranquil setting with walled garden
- Large comfortably furnished rooms
- Guests can have use of the kitchen/dining room in the evening - on request
- Golf Course in grounds - 9 hole par 3
- River trout fishing nearby (rod licence needed)
- New Coastal Cycleway passes through farm
Please note that we operate a No Smoking policy
Located just over a mile from the A1 trunk road and situated midway between Newcastle and Edinburgh, we are ideal as a base for touring, fishing, golfing or just exploring historic Northumberland. The Scottish Border country with its many fine houses and other attractions beckons to the North. Nearby Berwick-upon-Tweed is a main line station with regular links to Edinburgh and Newcastle.
From £40.00 per person per night with reductions for longer stays.
- Special 3 night breaks
- Christmas & New Year packages
- Caravan Club Certified Site
- For 5 hardstanding
- Toilet & H/C
- Electrical hookups
- From £14/night (including electricity)
Brock Mill, Beal,
Northumberland, TD15 2PB, UK
Phone/Fax: +44 (0)1289 381283
Mobile: 07889 099517