Self-catering accommodation on our working farm, situated just off the B6525 Wooler/Berwick road and 2 miles from Lowick village.
The farm is an ideal location for those who enjoy the tranquillity of the countryside, yet is within easy reach of Lindisfarne and
the rest of the beautiful Northumbrian coastline, castles and priories as well as the Cheviot Hills and Scottish Borders.
Our cosy 2-bedroom cottage can sleep 4 people. There is a large lawn area at the back and ample parking for 2 cars at the front. From the cottage visitors can enjoy uninterupted views over rolling countryside to the Cheviot Hills.
Brochure and Booking
- Double bedroom & twin-bedded room
- Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Colour TV & DVD Player
- Choice of coal or electric fire in lounge
- Night Store Heating
- All bed linen is included. Towels available to hire
- 1 well behaved dog free - additional dogs £25/week
- Price includes all heating and electricity
- Open all year
- Short breaks possible November until end-February
- From be £260 to £450 per week
Mrs. Ann Gold
Barmoor South Moor,
Northumberland, TD15 2QF, UK
Phone/Fax: +44 (0)1289 388205
please mention lindisfarne links when replying to this advertisement.